Monday, November 17, 2008

NEW ROVINGS




This is the roving I just got back from Zeilinger’s. I can’t believe how fast they were!
I dropped it off with them at Rhinebeck and here we are - - just a few weeks later, here it is!

Natural colored grey roving with brownish overtones – about 3 ½ pounds available.

$1.50/ oz, or $22/lb plus shipping.

Jacquard acid dyed roving with blue streaks on a lighter blue with touches of plum. About 2 1/2 lbs available.

$1.50/oz or $22/lb plus shipping. This roving has a bit less plum color and more blue in real life than appears on my monitor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Grace!
Love the roving and would like to purchase some...I sent you the details in an email.
I can't believe how quickly the roving came back!

12:46 PM  
Blogger cyndy said...

Oh nice! Yum! They look lovely...

7:09 PM  
Blogger ~ Phyllis ~ said...

Nice looking roving.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home