Saturday, April 19, 2008

New lambs!







New lambs!

They are always so much fun to watch. They scamper, jump and have lamb races. This time the yearling has been joining in with her new baby - - racing and jumping with the lambs or calling and scolding him for leaving her side.

This year it is clear that our flock has inherited some spotting genes along with the modified color gene - - very evident in the yearling’s ram lamb. His fleece is no where near as dark as the black lambs. I was also pleased that my efforts at getting a finer colored fleece paid off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat said...

They're so adorable! By the way, I just got your e-mail re: fleeces--I'm commenting here in case Hotmail is acting up, but I did write you back and I do want the white one. :) Let me know if my message doesn't come through from Hotmail and I can use my GMail account instead!

Jennifer (Laughingrat)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

They are all adorable but the panda eyed one is the best! Too cute!

5:30 AM  
Blogger LDSVenus said...

Those lambs are soooo cute!!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home