Sunday, December 23, 2007

TINY SWEATERS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!


These little sweaters are mostly from free patterns here http://www.berroco.com/knitbits/knitbits_218_H.html


I am not great at picking up stitches neatly. So I tried one sweater in the round - the red and white one - - where I kitchener stitched the three shoulder stitches on each side and then didn't have to pick up stitches for the neck. There were also fewer ends to worry about when changing colors. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!

2 Comments:

Blogger cyndy said...

They look great! Makes me wish I had one in my size!
Happy Holidays to you!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

They are adorable. I had the pattern saved but didn't get them done this year...but there is always next year! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and Fred.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home