Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Scarves


Scarves

Scarves for friends and relatives. Thanks to Audrey for the blue shiny yarn I knitted with the recycled sari silk and also for the peach wool I plied with the pale pastels I had dyed.


The roving I dyed came from Carol Lee http://www.thesheepshedstudio.com/Roving.html
The pale blue/grey scarf is a Yarnharlot pattern from October 06 blog. It is super easy. Cast on 26 stitches, add or subtract by multiples of four she says, but it seems to me, multiples of two would work, but I haven't tried it. K2,*K into the back, P1*, K2. Repeat the same row over and over front and back. It makes a handsome rib that is completely reversible.


1 Comments:

Blogger cyndy said...

The scarves are beautiful, Grace!

I love the sari silk, the colors are amazing!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home