Saturday, February 18, 2006

FLAK oversize cables


Well here it is! The horseshoe cables are 12 stitches wide and I used the giant cable which is 6 stitches wide instead of some of the others. The two large cables repeat on the same rows so are pretty easy to keep track of. I made the most mistakes on the seed stitch and am still trying to decide whether to ladder down and fix a couple of mistakes near the shoulder.


I've never done a knit along before and am enjoying it immensely. It's a great way to learn. Here's where you can find it http://www.bigskyknitting.com/FLAK/KNITALONG.HTML

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I can't wait to see it, it looks beautiful. #1 leaves on 3/1 so I doubt I will get to see it this week. I know I don't have the patience yet to knit something bigger than a scarf and I tried a head band of fair isle and gave up!!! Congrads

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home